- HUMIDITY FOR HEALTH: AprilAire Steam Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses.
- HUMIDITY FOR COMFORT: Balance your humidity to preserve your home and protect its occupants from dry air issues like static shock and chapped skin.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME: Preserve your home and any contents susceptible to damage from changing humidity or dry conditions.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: This steam humidifier was designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by AprilAire—the inventor of the whole-house evaporative humidifier, and the leader in Indoor Air Quality since 1954.
- DUAL SENSOR 24/7 AUTO MODE: Measures the relative humidity inside the house. Fans turn on automatically when the humidity drops below the set point.
- CONVENIENT CONTROL: To monitor and adjust the humidity with a high-contrast digital screen.
- FOR USE IN HOMES: In any climate with ducted air systems, with or without forced air heat, and for homes that have special humidity requirements, such as wood floors, humidity-sensitive furnishings, large floor plans or short furnace run times.
- FULL COVERAGE: with a capacity of up to 34.6 gallons per day in a tightly constructed home.
- EASILY MAINTAIN OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: By replacing the canister every year, and having a licensed contractor replace the electrode wires every 3 years.
*AHRI Guideline F for Average Construction homes, https://www.ahrinet.org/App_Content/ahri/files/Guidelines/AHRI_Guideline_F_SI_2015.pdf
About the Model 800 Steam Humidifier:
Our whole-house steam humidifier adds moisture to your home by passing steam through a dispersion tube connected to your duct system. The steam is created by heating water in an internal canister.
Included in the box: Installation instructions, saddle valve, Model 80 steam canister, dispersion tube, 6' steam hose, 10' drain tubing, hose clamps, saddle valve, mounting screws, automatic digital humidifier control, outdoor temperature sensor