- HUMIDITY FOR HEALTH: AprilAire Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses.
- HUMIDITY FOR COMFORT: Balance your humidity to preserve your home and protect its occupants from dry air issues like static shock and chapped skin.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME: Preserve your home and any contents susceptible to damage from changing humidity or dry conditions.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: This humidifier was designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by AprilAire—the inventor of the whole-house evaporative humidifier, and the leader in Indoor Air Quality since 1954.
- ONBOARD CONTROL SENSOR: Automatically turns on the HVAC fan to measure the relative humidity inside the ductwork and from all parts of the home. Turns on the humidifier whenever the measured humidity drops below the set point.
- CONVENIENT CONTROL: To monitor and adjust the humidity with a high-contrast digital screen.
- WHOLE-HOUSE HUMIDIFICATION: For Ducted HVAC Systems.
- FULL COVERAGE: For tightly constructed homes up to 5,300 square feet, with a capacity of 18 gallons per day.>
*AHRI Guideline F for Average Construction homes, https://www.ahrinet.org/App_Content/ahri/files/Guidelines/AHRI_Guideline_F_SI_2015.pdf
About the Model 700 Humidifier:
Our fan-powered, duct-mounted humidifier adds balanced humidity to your whole home. The fan pulls air directly from your furnace, moisturizing the air before returning it to the air ducts to be dispersed throughout your home.
Included in the box: Installation instructions, humidifier with built-in bypass damper, 24V transformer, automatic digital humidifier control with sensor, outdoor temperature sensor, and water panel.