- HUMIDITY FOR HEALTH: AprilAire Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses.
- HUMIDITY FOR COMFORT: Balance your humidity to preserve your home and protect its occupants from dry air issues like static shock and chapped skin.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: This humidifier was designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by AprilAire—the inventor of the whole-house evaporative humidifier, and the leader in Indoor Air Quality since 1954.
- ONBOARD SENSOR: Automatically turns on the HVAC fan to measure the relative humidity inside the ductwork and from all parts of the home. Turns on the humidifier whenever the measured humidity drops below the set point.
- WHOLE-HOUSE HUMIDIFICATION: For Homes With Ducted Heating and Cooling Systems.
- FULL COVERAGE: For tightly constructed homes up to 5,000 square feet, with a capacity of 17 gallons per day.
*AHRI Guideline F for Average Construction homes
About the Model 400 Humidifier:
AprilAire Model 400 Water Saver Evaporative Humidifier uses 100% of the water that goes into the system by capturing excess water in a reservoir. Water is heated into a vapor and dispersed throughout the home before more water is added, helping save money on water and utility costs.
Included in the box: Installation instructions and template, humidifier with built-in bypass damper, 24 VAC transformer, automatic digital humidifier control with sensor, outdoor temperature sensor, saddle valve, solenoid valve, and water panel.