MODEL E100C FEATURES:
- Recognized as ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient for 2023
- REMOVES up to 100 PINTS (12.5 gallons) of moisture per day
- REDUCE PROLIFERATION OF AIRBORNE VIRUSES
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils in the USA by AprilAire, the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- EASILY TRANSFER FROM SPACE TO SPACE with Casters
- HELPS PREVENT MOLD, TERMITES, STRUCTURAL WOOD ROT, AND ODORS
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up - just place the hose or place dehumidifier over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity and you’re done
- SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed
Part of our e-series line of dehumidifiers, the AprilAire E100C is one of our most energy-efficient models to date. Recognized as the ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient for 2023, it is ideal for dehumidifying your basement, sealed crawl space, or whole home. The E100C removes up to 100 pints (12.5 gallons) of moisture from the air per day. This helps keep your home's humidity in the ideal range of 40-60% relative humidity to fight viruses, bacteria, mold, and other airborne pollutants.
The AprilAire E100C features a built-in digital control that can be configured on the top or inlet side of the unit for easy access. The control has an easy-to-read display and simple interface, making setup and operation a breeze. The E100C is low maintenance, with no messy trays to empty and a removable, washable filter.
AprilAire professional-grade dehumidifiers are built with corrosion-resistant coils, processes designed to prevent leaks, and packaged securely for damage-free shipment.
W H D: 12.5 x 14.5 x 27 Weight: 70 lbs.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Model E100C Dehumidifier
- Owner's Manual
- Installation Manual
- 10-inch Outlet Duct Collar
- 10-inch Inlet Duct Collar
- Backdraft Damper
- Torx Bit (T20)
- Barbed Drain Fitting
- 8-foot Power Cord
- Washable MERV 8 Filter
- 10-foot Drain Tubing
- (4) Casters