MODEL 5768 FEATURES:
- RECALL NOTICE Steam Humidifiers affected by the recall were produced from June 2010–January 2015. Learn more about the recall here to determine if your unit is affected.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE This genuine maintenance kit is designed by AprilAire, the leader in Indoor Air Quality solutions, and made in the USA
- PERFECT APRILAIRE FIT Designed specifically for your AprilAire Steam Humidifier
- FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE Replace your steam canister once per heating season. Inspect electrode wires every year and replace every three years, or sooner if they become loose or damaged.
- HUMIDITY FOR HEALTH AprilAire Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home of 40% – 60% which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses, fungi, and dust mites. In addition, you’ll feel more comfortable while also preserving items in your home susceptible to damage from changing humidity or dry conditions.
Replace the canister and O-Ring once every heating season, the electrode wires every third heating season, or sooner if they become loose or damaged, and the in-line strainer if it becomes clogged or damaged. Go to AprilAire.com for replacement instructions or to find a local AprilAire HVAC professional to maintain your steam humidifier.
The steam humidifier maintenance kit includes the parts necessary to replace regularly in an AprilAire Steam Humidifier to ensure that it operates at peak performance.
AprilAire invented whole-home humidification and continues to lead the industry. Since launching the first humidifier in 1954, AprilAire has built a comprehensive product offering, all designed to create Healthy Air in your home. AprilAire humidifiers help reduce the incidence and risk of respiratory infections from airborne viruses. In addition, balanced humidity helps reduce chronic sore throats, nosebleeds and dry skin. Your home will feel more comfortable and items in your home susceptible to damage from low humidity, such as wood flooring, will be better preserved.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- 80 Steam Canister
- (2) 4978 Electrode Wires
- 4004 In-line Strainer
- 5258 O-Ring
- Compatible Models: 800, 801, 865, 866
- Materials: Polypropylene, Steel - Zinc Plated, Rubber
- Actual Measurements: 13.6H x 5.9W x 5.9D (inches)