MODEL UV22 FEATURES:
- BREATHE HEALTHY AIR: The AprilAire Clean Air Pair captures airborne viruses and allergy and asthma triggers while killing up to 99.9%* of mold on the surface of the A/C coil
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Improves efficiency of HVAC systems by keeping coils free of biofilm and shielding your system’s blower fan from airborne particulate
- CHEMICAL-FREE: A cost-effective solution for filtering particulate from the air and for coil cleaning without adding chemicals to the surface or air
- MAINTENANCE: Replace the UVC lamp (Part AUVRPB) annually and replace your Healthy Air Filter every 6 to 12 months to maintain optimal performance
The AprilAire UV22 Clean Air Pair captures airborne particulate and kills 99.9% of mold on your A/C coil. It includes a Model 2210 Air Purifier, 213 Healthy Air 13 Filter, and an AUV24V UVC Coil Cleaner.
The AprilAire 2210 Air Purifier comes with a 213 Healthy Air Filter, which will remove more dust and particulate from your living space. Every genuine AprilAire Air Filter is manufactured and sold with our Pure Fit Promise, which guarantees that our filters will fit flawlessly into your AprilAire Whole-House Air Purifier and deliver clean, Healthy Air.
Installed over the A/C coil, the AprilAire AUV24V UVC Coil Cleaner keeps the system running efficiently and prevents the coil from becoming a source of poor air quality. It can be installed on any central heating and cooling system where the evaporative coil is housed in ductwork inside the home. The AUV24V is equipped with a powerful UV lamp (nominal size: 16" L) designed to destroy and prevent mold and biofilm from growing on the A/C coil and surrounding areas. This results in a clean and efficient system free from mold and germs.
The AprilAire UVC Coil Cleaner and Clean Air Pair are not for sale in the State of California.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- 2210 Air Purifier
- 213 MERV 13 Air Filter
- AUV24V UVC Coil Cleaner
- Illustrated Instruction Manuals
- MERV Rating: 13
- Materials: Steel - Galvanized, Plastic, Metal
- Contaminants Removed: Airborne Particles, Airborne Allergens, Dust, Pollen, Mold Spores, Bacteria, Pet Dander, Dust Mites
- Actual Measurements: 22.0625H x 27.375W x 6.75D (inches)
- Filter Nominal Dimensions (H x W): 20x25 (inches)
*Testing performed on Aspergillus niger mold spores in a sheet metal duct with a new lamp placed 18 inches from the surface