- WIRELESS CONNECTION – Conveniently installs and connects to the S86WMUPR Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat without running wires
- EASY TO USE – Integrated LED indicates low battery status or when the sensor is in pairing mode
- CONSISTENT TEMPERATURE CONTROL – Control heat and cool calls through the primary thermostat or connect up to eight Wireless Indoor Sensors and control based on the average for more consistent temperature control and reduced hot and cold spots in the home
- SENSOR CONTROLLED SCHEDULING – Set scheduled events in specific parts of the home with individual sensor input, offering improved temperature control when and where it is needed
- MODERN DESIGN – Compact and convenient ultra-thin sensor body measures 1.79-in. x 1.79-in. x 0.53-in.
- REPLACEABLE BATTERY – Replaceable battery included with an approximate 1-year battery life. Battery status is reported on the connected thermostat for user-friendliness
AprilAire Z10IDT Wireless Indoor Temperature and RH Sensor (1 Pack)
Compatible with the AprilAire S86WMUPR Wi-Fi Thermostat (sold separately), the AprilAire Z10IDT Wireless Indoor Sensor detects relative humidity and temperature for enhanced Indoor Air Quality control. Use up to eight AprilAire Z10IDT Wireless Indoor Sensors to help reduce hot or cold spots in your home by averaging the temperatures across all installed sensors and schedule temperature changes in specific parts of the home. The integrated LED indicates low battery status or when the sensor is in pairing mode for ease of use. Complete with a 5-year warranty, the Z10IDT Wireless Sensor is designed to last by AprilAire, the leader in Indoor Air Quality solutions. Take Healthy Air control in your home to a whole new level.