- LOW CONDUCTIVITY - The 80LC canister is optimized for use in areas where the water conductivity is less than 300 uS/cm or when the Steam Humidifier is installed at 120VAC . The Model 80LC should not be used with softened water. If the Steam Humidifier is draining too frequently, the water conductivity is too high; changing to the Model 80 canister will reduce the drain frequency
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE This genuine replacement water panel was designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by AprilAire – the leader in indoor air quality solutions, to optimize the performance of your AprilAire Steam Humidifier Model: 800 and 865
- PERFECT APRILAIRE FIT replacement canister for your AprilAire Steam Humidifier Model 800 and 865
- FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE replace canister annually
- HUMIDITY FOR HEALTH AprilAire Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home of 30% – 60% which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses, fungi, and dust mites. In addition, you’ll feel more comfortable while also preserving items in your home susceptible to damage from changing humidity or dry conditions
- INCLUDES O-RING FOR A LEAK_PROOF SEAL
The steam canister is the beating heart of your humidifier, responsible for generating the steam that your humidifier then distributes throughout your home. Current runs between two electrodes within the canister, heating your water to a boil and creating steam that is distributed through your HVAC system.