- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: This humidifier was designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire – the inventor of the whole home evaporative humidifier, and the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- FOR USE IN ANY HOME WITH ANY HEATING SYSTEM: Can be used in homes with Mini-Splits, Boilers, Radiant Heat & Other Ductless Systems, as well as homes with ducted forced air furnaces.
- FULL COVERAGE: up to 2,000 square feet in average constructed homes with a capacity of 13 gallons per day.
- CONVENIENT DIGITAL CONTROL: to monitor and adjust the humidity with a high-contrast digital screen.
- ONBOARD SENSOR: measures the relative humidity inside the house. Fans turn on automatically when the humidity drops below the set point.
- HUMIDITY FOR HEALTH: AprilAire Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home of 40–60% which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses, fungi, and dust mites.
- HUMIDITY FOR COMFORT Balance your humidity to reduce the incidence of dry skin, static shock, and other dry air issues.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME Preserve your home and its furnishings susceptible to damage from changing humidity or dry conditions.
- *AHRI Guideline F for Average Construction homes, https://www.ahrinet.org/App_Content/ahri/files/Guidelines/AHRI_Guideline_F_SI_2015.pdf
About the Model 300 Humidifier:
Our self-contained evaporative humidifier automatically adds moisture to your home's dry, hot air as it moves through our moisture-laden water panel evaporators to create Healthy Humidity throughout your home.
Included in the box: Installation instructions, humidifier, saddle valve, 6' power cord, mounting brackets, 10" to 8" reducer, and #35 Water Panel