Part of our e-series line of dehumidifiers, the Aprilaire E070 is ideal for dehumidifying sealed crawl spaces. The E070 removes up to 70 pints (9 gallons) of moisture from the air per day. This helps keep your crawl space's humidity in the ideal range of 40-60% relative humidity to reduce the proliferation of airborne viruses and create Healthy Air throughout your home.
The Aprilaire E070 features a built-in digital control found on the inlet side of the unit for easy access. The control has an easy-to-read display and simple interface, making setup and operation a breeze. The E070 is low maintenance, with no messy trays to empty and a removable, washable filter.
Aprilaire professional-grade dehumidifiers are built with corrosion-resistant coils, processes designed to prevent leaks, and packaged securely for damage-free shipment.
Model E070 features:
- REMOVES up to 70 PINTS (9 gallons) of moisture per day
- REDUCE PROLIFERATION OF AIRBORNE VIRUSES
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire, the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- HELPS PREVENT MOLD, TERMITES, STRUCTURAL WOOD ROT, AND ODORS
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up - just place the hose or place dehumidifier over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity and you’re done
- SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed