MODEL 865 FEATURES:
- HUMIDITY FOR HEALTH AprilAire Steam Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses.
- HUMIDITY FOR COMFORT Balance your humidity to preserve your home and protect its occupants from dry air issues like static shock and chapped skin.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME Preserve your home and any contents susceptible to damage from changing humidity or dry conditions.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE This steam humidifier was designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by AprilAire—the inventor of the whole-house evaporative humidifier, and the leader in Indoor Air Quality since 1954.
- ONBOARD SENSOR Measures the relative humidity inside the house. Fans turn on automatically when the humidity drops below the set point.
- CONVENIENT CONTROL To monitor and adjust the humidity with a high-contrast digital screen.
- FOR USE IN HOMES in any climate without ducted air systems, and for homes that have special humidity requirements, such as wood floors, humidity-sensitive furnishings, or large floor plans.
- FULL COVERAGE with a capacity of up to 34.6 gallons per day in a tightly constructed home.*
- EASILY MAINTAIN OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE By replacing the canister every year, and having a licensed contractor replace the electrode wires every 3 years.
Our whole-house steam humidifier automatically adds moisture to your home through the use of a dedicated wall vent and fan pack. Steam is created by heating water inside the humidifier and delivered to the fan pack remotely.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Model 865 Humidifier
- Model 65 Digital Manual Humidistat
- Model 80 Steam Canister
- Fan Pack
- Saddle Valve
- 6-foot Steam Hose
- 7/8-inch x 10-feet Drain Tubing
- Drain Trap Assembly
- Installation Instructions