- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 2020
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, Aprilaire Dehumidifiers are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire, the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- REDUCES & CONTROLS BASEMENT HUMIDITY to help prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, mold, mildew, and odors
- HELPS PREVENT MOLD, TERMITES, STRUCTURAL WOOD ROT, AND ODORS in a sealed crawl space
- REMOVES UP TO 130 Pints (16 GALLONS) of water per day
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up - just place the hose (included) or place dehumidifier over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity, and you’re done
- SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed
The Aprilaire 1872 Dehumidifier is ideal for dehumidifying your basement or sealed crawl space removing up to 16 gallons (130 pints) of water per day. Castors make it easier to transfer from space to space. For your convenience, the control panel can be mounted on the top or side of the unit so it is easy to access in any location. The dehumidifier has a simple to use interactive display making set-up and use a breeze. The Aprilaire 1872 is low maintenance with no messy trays to empty, and simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement.
The Aprilaire 1872 was designed and manufactured in the U.S. by Aprilaire and built to last. Aprilaire continues to improve the quality of its dehumidifiers with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, quality manufacturing processes to prevent leaks and robust packaging for damage-free shipment. To give you even more peace of mind, it’s backed by a 5-year warranty.